CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup provides all the capabilities of the standard version CAD Viewer 9.0 plus the extra ability to overlay the drawing with text notes and other red-lining elements such as lines, boxes and arrows. The drawing along with corrections or highlighted areas may be printed, saved to a PDF document, or saved to a raster image format. The source drawing remains untouched by the markup operations.
"I have enjoyed your product for many years - compared to other viewers we have seen and used - your product's functionality has served me well. " Paul Hayward , Synthane Taylor Canada
CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup Functions include:
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2012 NEW
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions - Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements
- Add Lines, Boxes, Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks NEW
- Import/Export Markups NEW
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups NEW
- Overlay drawing printed in Black/White with Markups in color NEW
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White NEW
Standard CAD Viewer 9.0 Features include:
The straight forward interface makes the software particularly suitable for non-CAD users. The software can essentially become a 'Map Viewer', 'Land Titles Viewer', 'House Plan Viewer', 'Inventory Parts Viewer' etc.
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2012 NEW
- Save to PDF
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
- Intuitive User Interface
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Inquire Coordinates
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit NEW
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- Save to PDF
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- ECW format support NEW
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print (requires Batch Command license)
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Text Search
- Direct read of ZIP files
- German Version, French Version
- Low price!
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008/Citrix/XP/XP x64/Vista 64/Win7/Win7 x64