CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup QA is an essential tool for Managers, Engineers and Quality Assurance Officers. If you are still printing or plotting drawings and adding numbered stamps and revisions by hand, then CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup QA is for you! Save your valuable time and resources with our QA stamping software that overlays drawings with auto-numbered stamps and markup notes and corrections (text, sketches, boxes, lines and arrows).
With just a press of a button the drawing, along with the revision stamps and markup notes/corrections, can be saved to a PDF and sent in an email. The source drawing remains untouched by the stamping and markup operations.
CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup QA licenses include all the features and functions of both the standard and Markup versions of CAD Viewer and also includes the valuable add-on extension "CAD Viewer Batch Command".
CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup QA is the perfect tool for drawing revision management because it's easy to use and has many features for the professional user such as embedding field-based data and attributes into the stamps. This data can then be exported to a spreadsheet making it easy to manage your drawing revisions.
Auto-numbered QA Stamps overlay the drawing.
Data and attributes may be attached to each stamp and exported to a spreadsheet.
CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup QA Functions include:
- Overlay drawings with unlimited no. of QA stamps and Markup annotations
- Stamps are automatically numbered and easily configured
- Choose from 20 different stamping inks
- Alter each stamp to any size
- Rotate stamps in any direction
- Add leaders to stamps
- Alter numbering system of QA Stamps anytime during stamping process
- Field-based data or attributes may be embedded into QA stamps
- Option to configure field entry controls as a dropdown list of user defined values
- Dimensions values may be captured directly from the drawing
- Export embedded data to a spreadsheet (Excel) for revision management & inspection
- Save QA stamps and markup annotations separate to the drawing
- Save the drawing with QA stamps and markup overlays to PDF, DWG, DXF, TIFF ...
- Vector (DWG, DXF, HPGL/2, DWF), pixel (TIFF, JPG, BMP) and PDF formats can be opened and stamped
- Batch Command extension is included as a bonus for CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup QA licenses
CAD Viewer 9.0 Markup Functions include:
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2012
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions - Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements
- Add Lines
- Add Boxes
- Add Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits
- Blot out portions of the drawing
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks
- Import/Export Markups
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups
- Overlay drawing printed in Black/White with Markups in color
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White
Standard CAD Viewer 9.0 Features include:
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2012
- Save to PDF
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
- Intuitive User Interface
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Inquire Coordinates
- Auto-orientation of print
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- CAD Viewer 9.0 reads all DXF and DWG Versions through to AutoCAD 2012
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- Save to PDF
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print (requires Batch Command license)
- Reads Xref
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Text Search
- Direct read of ZIP files
Compare CAD Viewer versions here.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/Citrix/XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista 64/Win7/Win7 x64